Apex will activate emergency procedures when the company believes it is in the best interest of its customers and employees.
In the event of a business interruption that requires relocation from the 350 N. St. Paul building:
- You will be contacted by your manager or director
- Designated personnel will have access to Apex’s Business Continuity Plans
- Watch TV Station WFAA-TV (Channel 8) for closing information
Phone Numbers for General Information Only
- An automated message will provide general information regarding the nature of the business interruption.
- This information will be updated every two hours to keep you apprised of the situation and to notify you as to the appropriate response.
- The designated phone number to call to obtain the programmed information is: (214) 953-3500
Inbound Call Numbers & Emergency Email Address
- Apex’s main number, its 800 numbers, as well as selected departments phone numbers, will be ‘ported’ over to new numbers.
- Managers must advise correspondents and customers of their telephone numbers at the business recovery site.
- An emergency message center will be created to accept calls and email from customers and staff for those numbers that have not been transferred to the new telephone system.
- This phone number and email site will be manned 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during a business interruption:(214) 765-1100 email@example.com
Help Desk Access
- Like the inbound call center, the help desk will be staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during a business interruption.
- The help desk will service the business recovery sites and assist those working from home.
- The Help Desk can be reached by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (214) 765-1001
- The Apex Business Recovery site will continue to process both inbound and outbound faxes.
Business Continuity Plans
- Apex employees with the appropriate clearance can access their individual business resumption plans by entering their username and secure password.
- As a part of Apex’s ongoing commitment to maintaining security of its customers and employees, business continuity plans have been developed for each department within the company. The above link will also take you to employee’s home, cell and other contact numbers. These plans and phone numbers are accessible only to those with the appropriate security clearance.
In many cases, employees will work from home or from a remote site other than the Apex Recovery Site. Apex employees have several options when it comes to remote access. All of these options call for the user to have an internet connection from a remote site.
- Enter username and password.
- Enter email address for username and password